Excited for new season.

IowaWildHogsBbq

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
Getting really excited for the season coming up. Last year was our first year we did 4 backyard comps and got 1 gc and 2 rg we did one kcbs comp to see what it was all about. This year were shooting for 6 comps all kcbs excited to see where we end up. Good luck to everyone this year.

Great first season :clap2: Good luck this year and welcome to the addition :-D

Nice job last year. I'm guessing you will be at the Storm Lake comp...see you there.

Were going to do Minnesota in May, Storm Lake, Up in Smoke, Nevada Kiwianis, King Turkey Day In Worthington, And possibly the new one in Ames for viesha if the lady ever calls me back. And hopefully get a invite to the royal crossing my fingers. I know 2 of them are big comps but never know where you stand unless you try.

I'm off this week. Have already cooked 4 and after this week have 5 straight.

Congrats on last season! :)

We just did 1 kcbs last year (no backyard) and we're looking at 6+ this year. Going to start with Go Naked as soon as we send the check. If things go well there and Salisbury we'll probably add Nat'l Capital and Bel Air just to get in at more big ones. (Harder to be DAL in a field of 150, although it hurts all the more..)

Hey IWH...Veisha team registration posted tonight. You should have an email about it. See you there!

Back