Hot n Fast Seared Lamb Chops

Farking nice! My lovely wife & I were just talking about getting more lamb on the plate last nite. & yer right about Phire - love it, love it, love it.

No fresh rosemary? We got a big arse bush of it here - I could freeze/vac seal and send you some - lemme know.

Farking nice! My lovely wife & I were just talking about getting more lamb on the plate last nite. & yer right about Phire - love it, love it, love it.

No fresh rosemary? We got a big arse bush of it here - I could freeze/vac seal and send you some - lemme know.

Ooooooo! Fresh rosemary? A whole bush?!? We've managed to kill every plant we tried growing. Don't think the soil is right, or the light conditions or something. But, I'm game for some trimmings!:becky:

Guerry, fine looking chops!

Have you ever considered reverse searing them? Might be interesting to see how you like it compared to direct. You can still get a nice crust on them at the end...

Guerry, fine looking chops!

Have you ever considered reverse searing them? Might be interesting to see how you like it compared to direct. You can still get a nice crust on them at the end...

Almost did them that way last night Richard. But, also wanted to experiment with a very hot fire too as we've cooked them on medium hot fires previously. Next time we'll try indirect reverse sear, which is what I've decided is the best thing for steaks after following other folks cooks.:wink:

bbq%20brethren%206.jpg

Chops are awesome. I gotta admit though that I looked really hard at the plated pics. That right side chop has juices and coloring on the plate that I swear I thought was a fried egg!The concept doesn't frighten me at all , but I realize it isn't.:shock:

Back