• Yes

Votes: 74 82.2%
  • No

Votes: 6 6.7%
  • I am not a member of KCBS

Votes: 10 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I voted because I think we need some representation outside of Kansas City and to keep the board from being nepotistic. The board needs to have more representatives from outside of the Midwest sphere of influence.

I wonder how many Brethren are Members of the KCBS
Got to reach a wider group and CBJs at that.

I voted. This is my first year as a KCBS member. I only knew one of the folks running personally, and that was just a short meeting at a competition. The statements made in the Bullsheet and comments made by folks on different forums were what I used to base my vote on. I also searched the forums for conversations the candidates participated in to try and get an idea of who they were.

In the end, 1 of the 3 I voted for made it.

I wonder how many Brethren are Members of the KCBS
Got to reach a wider group and CBJs at that.
Well it's probably safe to say less than 497 because all of us voted for Phil. Id' say if we wanted to know a poll on Qtalk may be more appropriate.

Well it's probably safe to say less than 497 because all of us voted for Phil. Id' say if we wanted to know a poll on Qtalk may be more appropriate.

If we find out there are 498, then someone needs beyotch slapped!!!

Kim and I voted. Heck I even tried to vote twice, for the bbq midget that lives in my belly too :)

Kim and I voted. Heck I even tried to vote twice, for the bbq midget that lives in my belly too :)

LIAR!!!

That ain't NO MIDGET!.

He be full sized and full grown. :cool::tongue:NTTAWWT.

I kept tryin to vote for that Andy guy... Wouldn't stick though, kept kickin it back.
ModelMaker
of the other three I voted for, one won.

NOPE.... my membership had expired, and when I did renew, I was told that I would not be able to.... I tried.....

Yep I voted. But after hearing some of the BOD's, not sure it really matters.

I didn't vote.
But I joined KCBS so I could vote but it was to late. Now that i'm a member I willl stay in good standing for nexted year.

Back