New WSM came today now the fun starts

E

eleventhtoe

So my WSM came today so I got a pork butt today trimmed it and put rub on it. so tomorrow will be BBQ'ing for the first time. Hope this turns out!! Here is my start.

Good start on the butt! Take a pic of that WSM! That way we can all remember what a shiny one looks like:cool:

I will grab one of the WSM tomorrow before I start it's dark now. Ahh yes me and jack it's like a girl you can't quit even though you know she's no good for you.

I hope you enjoy your WSM as much as I have enjoyed mine. The pulled pork will be good. Marinate yourself liberally in the Jack prior to serving.

Definitely congrats on the WSM. I have had my for three weeks now and Saturday night I am gonna do my first overnight cook. Man you are gonna love this cooker :clap2:

Sweet deal.... can't wait to see what a shiny new WSM looks like..... and your cook:-D

Good luck and enjoy it brother! Great smoker those WSMs

Congrats!!! Did you get the 18 or the 22? I have one of each and you're going to love it.

As promised here is a pic of my WSM, I started smoking this morning at about 9am and all is well so far.

She's beautiful!

I'm sorry, I got something stuck in my eye!:cry:

Doing the sit and wait at 160F now, so close but so far away all at the same time.

Now you are in trouble. The bug has got you and you will not be able to stop buying all kinds of BBQ toys and accesories.:clap2::clap2:

So my WSM came today so I got a pork butt today trimmed it and put rub on it. so tomorrow will be BBQ'ing for the first time. Hope this turns out!! Here is my start.

You're seasoning the grill, right?

Back