• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Hesperia - Golden State Championship June 27-28

I'm going to have to come up with a super new injection to beat Bentley and all of the other great teams there. Wonder how a curry injection would go over?

Too hot for Pepper, so I am not going! Used up my doggie day care points going to Chicago for 3 days.:frown:

Any of you guys going to Desperia need some of those wire racks that hold full pans? I have some you can pick up on the way or possible send with Garth57. PM me.

I'm going to have to come up with a super new injection to beat Bentley and all of the other great teams there. Wonder how a curry injection would go over?
That's scary, especially since I know you don't mean Sylvie Curry's special recipe.

Let me know, I can take them up there for anyone. There might be a 1 beer delivery fee attached :)

Any of you guys going to Desperia need some of those wire racks that hold full pans? I have some you can pick up on the way or possible send with Garth57. PM me.

How bout you send some ribeyes and jello shots instead?

Went out to Desperia, I mean Hesperia

Spent some time wondering around. Was a warm one. Here's a slideshow.

Great slide show,Thanks ( I might have dreams about Mista coming out of the flames with that knife) :eek:

That was a nice slideshow...looks like ya had a good time.:-D

Larry, Nick and Emily...BLQ, man cutting edge BBQ is right!
Congrats on your most recent win at Hesperia!

QN4U aint got nothing on you!

For you Brethren that dont know, BLQ has taken 4 of the last 6 Grand Championships in CA since Vejais last October....That my friends is impressive!

And I have the honor of having Larry stay with us in August...Wonder if he talks BBQ in his sleep?

Hot and Windy in Hesperia.
The heat hit Bently pretty bad, as he spent much of his free time watering the asphalt trying to grow a lawn.
2619448975_075bc6508a.jpg

BLQUE is about as hot a team right now as there is. No doubt about that. And their odds of getting drawn for The Jack from California are getting better and better.

Congratulations to Larry, Nick and Emily on another fine performace!

QN4U aint got nothing on you!

Let's not get carried away there, Bent. Four consecutive CBBQA Team of the Year Awards isn't anything to sneeze at.

Yea BigMista looked pretty angry with that knife and that fire around him. Nice pics Norco.

The pics were from the California State Championship. About 100 degrees today.

Back