Art of BBQ, Tulsa OK, July 13-14, 2007

K

Keri C

Hot Wire BBQ will be cooking at the Art of BBQ for the 3rd year this weekend. Anyone else going to be there? Robert and I (and assorted helpers, assistants, and feedees) will be coming in mid-morning on Friday, and we look forward to meeting you!

Looks like we're going to have a variety of premium top-shelf chili coming in, thanks to Bob Hasting, R&D director of the Chili Bowl Chili Co. Bob is a CBJ who is going to be cooking with us this weekend to fulfill his master judging requirements, and he's bringing a variety of the "good stuff" for Friday night munchies (NOT the more budget-oriented varieties as carried by Sam's, Walmart, etc, he emphasized.) Come by and try a bowl!

Look for the Hot Wire BBQ banner that looks like the avatar, the Fat 50 with the chrome stacks, and the green and white "PSO" EZ-up.

Keri C

Best of luck and have a good time! I have no doubts that you'll do very well.......

Keri (and all),
Have a great time and make us proud!
I am sure you will do both!:lol:

TIM

We'll be missing this one for the first time in two years. Really like that contest, but they moved it up a week and it conflicts with a local contest here.

Have fun!

I'm sure I'll be skulking around. I'll come by to say 'hi!'

Arlin, are you gonna make it up?

Back