custom Green Egg cart

tyotrain

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
My buddy and I got are thinking caps on and came up with this for my large Green Egg.. It is built off a wagon frame from tracker supply.. It turned out great..

the top is oak stained with cherry, the block is 16 inches and resisted into the frame. We put 200 pounds on the cart to test it and it rolled great.

Attachments

• photo 2.JPG
    photo 2.JPG
    141.5 KB · Views: 305
  • 12.JPG
    12.JPG
    144.5 KB · Views: 301
  • 13.JPG
    13.JPG
    144.8 KB · Views: 301
  • photo 5.JPG
    photo 5.JPG
    135.5 KB · Views: 305
  • photo 3.JPG
    photo 3.JPG
    114 KB · Views: 301
  • photo 1.JPG
    photo 1.JPG
    111 KB · Views: 300
  • 45.JPG
    45.JPG
    125.5 KB · Views: 301
  • 23.JPG
    23.JPG
    128.1 KB · Views: 301
got a stiff neck looking at them...but that is a Nice Lookin Cart !! I have a wagon in the garage that just might have to be a donor !!

I have that problem with the sideways pictures sometimes as well. I save them to the desktop and then rotate the picture by right clicking and choosing rotate.

I have that problem with the sideways pictures sometimes as well. I save them to the desktop and then rotate the picture by right clicking and choosing rotate.

funny thing is there the right way in my pic folder lol not sure what happened.

Must have been hard to build at that angle :) Mad props! Looks good though from the side.

how do you get the egg to stay in? Looks like an awesome cart!

when traveling I will use tie downs to the cart and one on the egg.. I have rubber wedges to go around the egg on the upper edge to keep it from wobbling when traveling. when I am ready to cook I take the wedges out and cook away..:p

My buddy and I got are thinking caps on and came up with this for my large Green Egg.. It is built off a wagon frame from tracker supply.. It turned out great..

the top is oak stained with cherry, the block is 16 inches and resisted into the frame. We put 200 pounds on the cart to test it and it rolled great.

here is a pic with a few coats of clear poly.

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    147 KB · Views: 109

here is a pic of the grain in the wood.. its looking sexy.. I have named it the Big Daddy Caddy.. lol

Attachments

• grain.JPG
    grain.JPG
    122.5 KB · Views: 45
Would it be possible to get some measurements on this cart?

Thanks in advance !!

Bob

Back