"Happy Phriday Pharkers,what's Smoking this Weekend?"

I know I'm picking up a case of Hatch Chiles from the grocery store this weekend. I have to check what they have in the meat case to find out what else I want to make.

Going to do 2 Boston Butts.
One for pork nuggets with plum sauce and the other for pulled pork

Weekend started early for me (Friday off). I put an 11 lb butt on late last night. It should be coming off in the next 2 hours to rest for lunch.

I am cooking a case of butts tonight for a friends wedding. I have a case of baby backs on for a Sunday football gathering. ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL!!

A little Hawaiian themed goodness!

Kalua Pork, Chicken Teriyaki, rice & mac salad

maybe do some Spam Musubi for an app

mmmm!

Probably wings and some ribs. Gotta watch the 'Gators put a whippin' on the UM Hurricanes tommorrow!

Cooking a monster brisket, pork spares and baby backs for a birthday party.

Back at ya there Phu!

Coastin slow this weekend, prolly just grillin up some pork chops.

I ordered a new ROT from Cajun Bandit..............it was suppose to be here two days ago...........:tsk: I so want to do some ROT chicken.............FARK.........:pray:

I went to the store and picked up 2 racks of dino bones! Going to do those for Football Sunday. Tomorrow going to roast off the hatch chiles and maybe do another round of steaks.

My wife surprised me with this rack of spares when I came home. Misprint = our good fortune!
image_zpsbefdc17c.jpg

image_zpsaeadb75c.jpg

I Phigured since I hadn't done a picnic shoulder before I'd throw one on the UDS bePhore I go out for a Phew hours. :crazy: We'll see how that goes! :shocked:

Back