Do You Like This Site?????

best Q site I've found!! Great info, great community. I've spent most of my evenings here in preperation for my regular saturday smoke.

You get home alright? Skip work tomrrow and bild the egg. Remember if you build it they will come!:p

Great place! I wish I had more time to hang out here... :sad: but work and life keep getting in the way!

lol I'm trying to renew my subscription but am having problems...
I do not use credit cards... SO I purchased a prepaid visa card for $25. to make the payment.
Paypal says it does not recognize the card and won't accept the payment..BUT they have charged my card $1.00 for trying to use it ( I guess) LOL

I am going camping for the weekend.. If anyone can figure out what I need to do, please let me know. :doh: :-D Thanks!

This is one place where you can feel at home and ask "dumb" questions without fear - love it and thank you!

This group of people know collectively as "The Brethren" is perhaps one of the finest, kindest and most outstanding bunch of folk I will ever hope to know. Thank you Phil, all the Mods, my friends and everyone for making this a place I can call home.

This group of people know collectively as "The Brethren" is perhaps one of the finest, kindest and most outstanding bunch of folk I will ever hope to know. Thank you Phil, all the Mods, my friends and everyone for making this a place I can call home.

I couldn't agree more! I have become much more creative with food preparation since I've been a member. So many great ideas, recipes and beautiful food pix!

I've gotten more out of this site than any other resource. I appreciate what is being done here and have gladly subscribed.

Dave

Very much so. Started lurking, joined, now subscribing. The only site I'd ever consider joining. The info I've gotten from these forums has made a hugely tangible and positive difference in my outdoor cooking. Great bunch of folks, too.

I like this site a lot although it isn't my home or favorite. There's always something interesting here and the moderators do a fantastic job of keeping the deranged at bay. To my knowledge, this is one of if not the largest BBQ forum and that sheer size takes away some of the fun.

The sponsorship fee is reasonable and worth it! I'm planning to "hang" here for a long time to come :thumb:

Hub

Back