The taco man strikes again

grillfella

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
Whats up folks, got a call from a good customer of mine. He has a friend who hired a taco man for 50 guests. Anyway the taco man cancelled on her this morning at the last minute after her deposit was paid. She called my friend for help who in turn called me. long story short I did a delivery job and made very good money just for tacos. She was very happy and will use me again for future events. I just don't understand why people keep hireing these backyard taco guys who can flake out on you. Why not pay for quality bbq instead. The taco man fad looks like its finaly dying out, which is good for all who cater with proper liscenses and insurance:-D

grillfellascatering.com

They get hired for the same reason that people keep thinking they can cook and cater from their home without proper licensing and insurance. Because they do not want to commit to the costs and obligation that going the correct route requires. There will always be taco truck/catering truck/fly-by-night operators as long as folks consider price over quality.

They get hired for the same reason that people keep thinking they can cook and cater from their home without proper licensing and insurance. Because they do not want to commit to the costs and obligation that going the correct route requires. There will always be taco truck/catering truck/fly-by-night operators as long as folks consider price over quality.

You got that right:clap2: You get what you pay for

The taco guys get hired for the same reason folks hire the lawn services. cheap, cheap, cheap.

quantity over quality
She probably hired the taco guy
'cause that is what her friends did.
Now that you came to the rescue and showed that
QUALITY always prevails you can hopefully
expect more biz from her friends(who are jealous because
she had a better "quality" of catering).
GOOD SAVE and GOOD JOB

p.s. hope she got her deposit back.If not
encourage her to go on Judge Judy :shocked:

quantity over quality
She probably hired the taco guy
'cause that is what her friends did.
Now that you came to the rescue and showed that
QUALITY always prevails you can hopefully
expect more biz from her friends(who are jealous because
she had a better "quality" of catering).
GOOD SAVE and GOOD JOB

p.s. hope she got her deposit back.If not
encourage her to go on Judge Judy :shocked:
You got that right brother I hope she did too

Back