Contest Announcment Mail in your sauces and rubs!!!! Help our the needy

tell everyone to get involved. this is an easy event, send me sweet baby rays and you might win? You never know unless you get in. Let's help the kids. Thanks

im confused..we send sauce and pay an entry fee or do we send sauce and the tasters at your work pay a fee???

im confused..we send sauce and pay an entry fee or do we send sauce and the tasters at your work pay a fee???

You send your sauce along with a check for twenty dollars written out to the charity, my employees taste and judge the food and we give the charity the money. You will be rewarded with a trophy if you win and a letter of thanks for everyone. You will also know that you helped a child with cancer. Thanks again. I will post the start up annoncement shortly.

You send your sauce along with a check for twenty dollars written out to the charity, my employees taste and judge the food and we give the charity the money. You will be rewarded with a trophy if you win and a letter of thanks for everyone. You will also know that you helped a child with cancer. Thanks again. I will post the start up annoncement shortly.

thats fine..I wanted to make sure as the original post wasnt clear to me
..is commercial sauce ok if its our own?

Back