Mesquite Smoked Brisket on the Drum

Those brisket sliders look damn tasty

Like others, I'm fascinated by your custom grate. Did you have that laser cut? We have some peeps here that do laser cutting so was wondering what thickness steel you used.

Very cool and very tasty I'm sure.

My last couple of briskies that I cooked were cooked on mesquite infused briquets and were wonderful. Love that mesquite. Yours looks just perfect. I would not change a thing. Great job young lady!:clap:

lol Gooose I could do that! Thanks.. :grin:

Looks awesome! Where did you get that grate from?

Those brisket sliders look damn tasty

Like others, I'm fascinated by your custom grate. Did you have that laser cut? We have some peeps here that do laser cutting so was wondering what thickness steel you used.

Very cool and very tasty I'm sure.

Thank you TurkeyLeg and NitroxGuy!

Brethren Matt from Meyer Metal Works made the grate.
Here is a better look at it......

http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=133311

also a link to Meyer Metal Works..

http://www.meyermetalworks.com/

I love the thing. He does nice work! It's really heavy duty too.

Thanks again. :grin:

My last couple of briskies that I cooked were cooked on mesquite infused briquets and were wonderful. Love that mesquite. Yours looks just perfect. I would not change a thing. Great job young lady!:clap:

Thank you! I like a little bit of mesquite with beef. Thanks for the heads up on the briquets, I will look for them here. :-D

You're welcome TurkeyLeg! I really love the grate. :)

That is one nice grate for sure!! Might have to see what he could do me one for.

I'm not sure what the thickness is on the grate but I know it will outlast my drum. :becky:
I can build another drum to go with it! lol

Not sure how I missed this first time round, but I love this brisket Jeanie. :clap:

While I'm at it I'm going to search for any others I missed too. :mrgreen:

Not sure how I missed this first time round, but I love this brisket Jeanie. :clap:

While I'm at it I'm going to search for any others I missed too. :mrgreen:

Thank you Al! :mrgreen: :hug: it was just a brisket but it was tasty at the time. :)

That looks so good cowgirl do you use lump or charcoal or a mixture I'm new at this thanks

That looks amazing doing up a brisket this weekend I hope it looks as good as yours.

That looks so good cowgirl do you use lump or charcoal or a mixture I'm new at this thanks
Thank you quin! I like to use charcoal in my drum. :grin:

Thanks phospho, Timmay and JS! :becky:

cmmndr... I hope you take pics! Thanks! :-D

Dang that brisket looks so good and the sliders look amazing. I love that Cowgirl grate you have in the UDS.

Back