Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Cape Cod BBQ Championship, Sandwich, Massachusetts - June 10-12, 2011

Q Haven

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
Well it's less than two weeks until the Cape Cod BBQ Championship! We currently have 29 teams, so it's an official Massachusetts state championship. We do have room for more teams, so it is not too late to sign up! I am setting the application deadline for next Monday, June 6. We are also still taking applications for judges.

http://www.capecodbbq.blogspot.com/

Mod Edit: Added location and dates to thread title per posting guidelines.

Last edited by a moderator:
To early to tell but as of right now its gonna
be sunny fri/sat and rain sunday

We'll be there. Looking forward to it, one of my favorites, it's only 45-60 mins away from my house.

I'm thinking of signing up for this one as New England BBQ but I'm concerned there might be some amateur teams that could get upset. Or worse yet some of their friends might get upset. What to do what to do...

I'm thinking of signing up for this one as New England BBQ but I'm concerned there might be some amateur teams that could get upset. Or worse yet some of their friends might get upset. What to do what to do...

Dont do that, give us amateurs a chance will ya

Sure do wish we could make it. Just not in the cards. We both have conflicts that weekend. Life -vs- Q!

Just incorporate all 3 Steve:

"Transformer Smelled Smoke from New England BBQ"

up to 31 teams so far, no idea how many are professional or amateur though

never been to the cape before. looking for a seafood joint in the contest area that is worth going to. great chowdah and/or lobstah roll a requirement

never been to the cape before. looking for a seafood joint in the contest area that is worth going to. great chowdah and/or lobstah roll a requirement

Can you tell me if there is a Long John Silver's in the area?

Many positive reviewd for the Raw Bar on shore rd, anybody ever try it?

Back