• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Spicewine Ironworks on TV

Congrats, Jay! I hope they spots work out...

Too bad they are going to air during the Chiefs game, though... No one will se them...

:D :D :D :D :D

Bear down, Chicago Bears!

i wont be seeing that spot...but thats very very cool.. hope your comp grows.....
Mords

Jay, you did hire the Boone County Fair Queen as your spokesmodel right?

spicewine said:
Jeff: You gotta have faith in Dick Vermiel (sp) He is a very passionate Coach and has an Excellent Track Record!!!

His track record ended when he left St. Louis. He hasn't won a playoff game in KC.

And to the question "When does he start crying?" The answer is probably when he wakes up in the morning. He's a sensitive guy you know... which in itself raises many questions...

Go spice go, A little air time to move the product.

Jorge said:
Jay, you did hire the Boone County Fair Queen as your spokesmodel right?

They are in negotiations......... :shock:

I be watchin', but by tape........gotta go eat gumbo tonite....

Didn't miss much!!! The game really SUCKED!!! And if you live in the KC area---You know what I'm talking about.

Didn't miss much!!! The game really SUCKED!!! And if you live in the KC area---You know what I'm talking about.

The rookie punter kicked well :oops: :?
0-16 won't stop me from being in front of the tv every Sunday with good food in front of me and friends around me!! That's what its all about anyway!!

BTW-In the KC rating area, when the Chiefs are on TV, 70% of all tv's that are on are tuned to the Chiefs games. Folks here take their weekly game ritual very serious!!

I thought the game was pretty good.
ON TOPIC. The add didn't show in Minnesota.
I'll duck now.
Kevin

How do you feel about the commercials from the Cheifs game? Would you do it again? Although we gave up on the game by half, I don't think we got to see them in KC.

The thing with local ads is you really don't find out untill weeks later if it helps you at all. The best you can hope for is that people will recognize your logo and maybe generate a future sale. BTW it costs $ 300.00 for each 30 sec. spot.

ROLL THE DICE!!!

Daddy needs new shoes!!

spicewine said:
The thing with local ads is you really don't find out untill weeks later if it helps you at all. The best you can hope for is that people will recognize your logo and maybe generate a future sale. BTW it costs $ 300.00 for each 30 sec. spot.

ROLL THE DICE!!!

Daddy needs new shoes!!

right on, Jay! I have spent a lot of money on ads in the past, and years later, I still don't know whether they helped or not. It really is a roll of the dice--only thing is, at the time it seems like you have to do it. :?

Wished we had seem them in KC. Best of luck with them and your business. I fell in love with Skips cooker in Glasgow this year. Would love to add one to my collection some day unless you develop a sponsorship program. :wink:

Saw your cooker at Boone County!!! WOW what a set up!! I wish we could have met and talked a little. I 'm sure our paths will cross very soon. Look forward to that time.

Spice

I won't be in Kearney unless fuel just gets so ridiculous that I can't justify going to West Point, NE. It's a second year event and rumor has it that the contest organizer, Richard Sterling, does a really good job with this contest. So, for now anyway, my plans are to head up there. We'll meet up somewhere. I actually think we met at Columbia. I stopped by about 3:00PM on Friday and asked for a tour of your cooker. When are you going to get some pics of that baby on your website?

Back