pics of a couple new cookers by TQ and Tyler

TuscaloosaQ

Babbling Farker

Batch Image
Reaction score
The first pic is another cabinent model I built for a guy... they are my favorite cookers, although they are more labor intensive building they also hold more meat for their size.

framed in

sandblasted and ready for paint

TQ painting the cooker it was cold, but I heated the cooker up 1st and all was good

finished pic

Tyler donated this next cooker to a hunting lodge he occasionally hunts at it is just a direct cook charcoal/wood burner

TQ with the cookers before they head to their homes

Jed/ Charred Apron let me do a cook on the cooker we are shipping him thanks brother!!!!!

Summer sausage and ham//// I cooked the ham in the warmer while cooking the sausage in main chamber. Some of the best I have ever done.

A couple of Thanksgiving pics me, Tyler and Ross his brother built some ornamental fence around our family cemetery at the Shirley farm in Green county Alabama.

The farm

Looking at the smokehouse that has been on the farm for 75 years

These pic is TQ Tyler, his girlfriend Ashley and my wife Sharon who has overcome cancer this year thru all the prayers. Thank you all

Yep we cooked it on one of our cooker ribs and chuckies

Another chuckie I added some mushroom gravy to!!!!

Looks great Paul ! Folks, if your in the market for a stickburner. Paul will bend over backwards to get you what you want. We got a 1st place pork in Elba at the FBA state championship on a Shirley cooker! I wish I had got a bigger one. See you next year Paul for my trailer model. If your looking for a stickburner. Call Paul ! His customer service is leaps and bounds above everyone else!

Awesome!!!!

All of it, great lookin food and the cookers are just works of art brother :thumb:

Paul, I think of the whole Thanksgiving-Christmas holiday season as a reminder to slow down and remember what is important. It does the heart good to see you and your family, especially Sharon, are well and happy. Yea the cookers at typically outstanding & grub looks pretty good too!

Paul, I think of the whole Thanksgiving-Christmas holiday season as a reminder to slow down and remember what is important. It does the heart good to see you and your family, especially Sharon, are well and happy. Yea the cookers at typically outstanding & grub looks pretty good too!

Thanks brother and you are right we all are so blessed I hope you and your family have a blessed holiday season!!!!!!! You are a good man brother!!!!!

Back