T-Bone and Scallops

Bluesman

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
For those of you who need soem more fun this is this weeks Throwdown:
http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=166830
Enter now it's a blast...........:clap2:

I started with two nice Angus Beef T-Bones and some beautiful scallops. Nicely seasoned with a bit of S&P and some EVOO on the Surf
100_1809.jpg

Next up are the Taters on the grill. I par boil some baby reds just before soft and then layer them in a pan with Buttah and home grown chives. On for a bit of Hickory smoke
100_1810.jpg

T-Bones after the first flip.....on the cool side
100_1811.jpg

And now the reverse, ala Moose Sear,......Mmmmm
100_1812.jpg

Then the Surf, scallops. I used this pan instead of right on the grate. A bit of EVOO and it work fabulous.
100_1813.jpg

Plate shot ganished with some Marrow Blu-Cheese Buttah from Fatback Joe
100_1814.jpg

An for may Official Money Shot Entry The often heard about, but rarely seen.......double fork shot
100_1816.jpg

Steak looks great.
I'll pass on the scallops... not a fan of the sea bugs...

Woulda been awesome if you woulda substituted scallops for them shallots. Shallots taste like onions on occasion.

Looks like you spelled it right to me, unless you came in and corrected your spelling.

I like both, scallops & shallots. :becky:

I had to fix it.............FARK:icon_blush: But is was good whatever I ate....:twitch:

Great looking entry and I am sure glad you edited your first post. Great looking food. I love Scallops and I am not too fond of shallot's! AWESOME JOB!!!!! Thank you!
Jed

i'm bettin that was tasty!

whole shallots? really? who the fark would think those were whole shallots? :roll:

Back