eBay Cold Smoker Opinions

Greeting to all, My theory is the less moving parts, the fewer problems. I own, and have used an A-maze-N-smoker this winter to cold smoke about 40 LBS of cheese for myself, family and friends. Two hours of cherry pellets smoke seems about perfect. After about one month wrapped in cling wrap in the fridge allows the cheese to age, and for the smoke to distribute through out. I've become a smoked cheese Rock Star at the Pharmacy, and Dentist office!

Looks good to me

Amazin smoker is not perfect. I have the big tube and have had it go out twice.
the design here is much more sophisticated. Cold smoke salmon simply has not tuned out for me with anazin smoker.

By the addition of the ice pack option, mounting outside the box and using all red alder one should be able to make nova lox as good as any commercial outfit.

I would noy bad mouth this unit until there is some evidence other than a swag.
(Scientific wild ass guess)

Amazin smoker is not perfect. I have the big tube and have had it go out twice.
the design here is much more sophisticated. Cold smoke salmon simply has not tuned out for me with anazin smoker.

By the addition of the ice pack option, mounting outside the box and using all red alder one should be able to make nova lox as good as any commercial outfit.

I would noy bad mouth this unit until there is some evidence other than a swag.
(Scientific wild ass guess)

Why do not you check eBay score and find the feedbacks

Yes, It is made by me, woodpelletsmoker. Please search my name and you will find that I am not "no one has heard of"

I didn't mean to offend you if I did with this post and I didn't mean no one has heard of" as offensive either and I'm sorry if it came off like that. I should've worded it "no one has tried the product yet."

In reference to the Amazin Smoker setup, I'd be using it in a mini WSM probably or my Weber Performer and maybe my old Brinkmann electric if I needed it to be taller than the mini. If it's 50 degrees outside or so does it raise temps much? That's about what it's like at night for a while now here in Bama, and in the summer I got an old mini fridge I'ma try to setup for something to smoke in. I'd like to keep it around 50 degrees or so really and not raise the temp much more than 10 degrees. I am gonna try smoking a bunch of veggies, fruits, cheeses, and meat when I decide on what setup to try so I want all that to stay real cool and not cook or melt. I would like to smoke a whole loaf of my bread but guess we'll see on that later. :wacko:

I am native chinese in Beijing,China
My English is poor. Please understand my words as simple as possible.
If any meaning implicity in my words, it is not my original purpose
If you want to do real COLD smoking, you need the venturi smoker. and If you live in a tropical area, you must need ice cooler too.
Once again, I use stainless steel, and I use a big fan of 10 CFM, optional 50 CFM. Fan speed can be tuned steplessly.
My eBay score today is 298, which means that I have 298 happy buyers on eBay.

Back