St. Paddy Day Dinner. Lets see that pron

Hozman

Take a breath!
Reaction score
Here is mine with Armadillo Egg, roasted new potatoes, grilled cabbage and of course green beer to wash it down:becky:

DSC03853.jpg

I'm stuffed and drunk. So, I'll post up tomorrow. Three meats, potatoes and beans.

CD

My pastrami is on the cooker as we speak, it will be lunch at work tomorrow. I'm trying cherry and Jack Daniels chips this go-round. Today however, I snuck out of work for about an hour to a neighborhood tavern that had free corned beef lunches and green beer. So the only photo I have is a grainy cell phone pic.

0317121227baaa.jpg

My buddy was helping out in the kitchen for this feed and they started cooking late last night.... 10 briskets, boiled red potatoes and a bunch of cabbage. I got the first plate at 11:45am and it was delicious :mrgreen:. He also made a hot Oriental mustard as a condiment, which is an unusual combination, but it was not bad. Not bad at all.

DSC02958aaa.jpg

Okay, I have no will power. After a short rest, I had to sample the pastrami before hitting the hay. Tomorrows lunch is looking better all the time. Heheheheee.​

Will power is over rated! :):beer:

Back