• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Lynch Pig Stampede - Waucoma IA July 31-Aug 1

KC_Bobby

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
By chance, I went to the Lynch Pig Stampede website today and noticed that the entry form has a lower entry fee if it's sent in before July 11.

http://www.lynchbbq.com/2009.pig.stampede.entry2.pdf

Get em in the mail

Who's in?

Boondoggle will be present - this is our mother's hometown and grandma still lives there

Some day I will make this contest. Unfortunately, it falls on the same weekend every year as our annual golf outing for our foundation. So once again, you boys have fun without out me...

Isn't that where the "Here's to" game originated? :icon_shy

I'm still trying to decide on this one. It would mean 3, possibly 4 comp weekends in a row, so I guess I will have to take it up with the boss (wifey) first.

Yes Scottie its where them damn Porkrastinator boys started the Heres To event. I was in bed at 7:00 Saturday night. Heres To drinking too much too early.

Jeez...you guys are killin me!
I just got done lickin the stamps for $525 in entry fees already...now I gotta write another check...

isnt this at a camp ground? If so, what kind of hookups? Also isnt their a potluck Sat night? This will be our first year there.

Yes, it's an RV park if you want to call it that. Each spot has an electrical hook up - don't recall if they all have 30 amp or not. The floods that went through IA last summer whipped out the bath house, not sure if they put in a new one this summer or not.

Both good questions if someone whats to call Chris.

Regarding a Saturday night potluck - I think that's tradition that many of the competitors stick around after this one for a night of fun. We didn't last year but plan on this year. Since my parents are from there, we are having a family gathering that evening in our space and serving them BBQ.

Due to all my set backs since the accident I had to pull out of our one cook this year. It looks like my whole summer has turned to feces.
I hope to be able to come up and visit after turn ins and watch awards.
I'll see most of you at W'loo and LaPorte.
Ed

TippyCanoe BBQ Crew will be there. We are considering staying Saturday night as well.

We sent our paperwork in last week. We'll be there! Don't know about Saturday night. My wife usually has to work on Sunday morning.

Well FARK

To Whom It May Concern:

The 11th annual pig stampede as been canceled for July 31st –August 1st, 2009. Thank you to all the teams, judges and friends that have been a part of our contest for the past 10 years. Your friendship and laughs will be missed. We appreciate your past support of our event and donations to Our Children’s Homestead. We look forward to seeing you on the circuit. Gary & Ruth Lynch and Kevin and Christy Bouska

Back