View Single Post
Old 06-05-2008, 09:52 AM   #4
Smokin Gator
Babbling Farker

The first one I bought was from a young couple. They bought it, used it a couple of times, and then told me they just didn't like the way it cooked. When I picked it up they had the firebox in backwards!!! I wouldn't have like the way it cooked either!! I sold that one for a handsome profit.

The second one was a guy who said it took to much time. I used it for a few months and sold it for a really good profit as well.

The third one was an XL. The guy was moving to Colorado and said he could buy a new one for what it was going to cost him to ship it. I ended up trading this for a large in a large table and the girl gave me $200 to boot.

The fourth one was an older medium. It was in really rough shape. The guy said his FIL had given it to him and he had never used it.

I am really happy with my medium and large but I search CL everyday for deals just in case!

Medium Amazin' Blue Spicewine - It's a Swamp Thing
UDS
Large BGE - Adopted
Medium BGE - Adopted
Weber 22 inch w/mods
Weber SJP
Stoker
Weber Genesis Silver C Gasser
Constant wood lurker
FBA CBJ
Smokin Gator is offline   Reply With Quote