Roll Call. Inside 30 days. The Ultimate BBQ Showdown East vs. West II, Wildomar, CA - 3/18 & 19, 2011

Ryan Chester

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
Who's all cooking at The Ultimate BBQ Showdown East vs. West II in Wildomar next weekend? Looks like we got 56 teams so it should be a good one. Stop by and have a brew with The Rub Co.:thumb:

Good luck and see yall there!

Mod edit: Added location and dates to thread title per the posting guidelines

Last edited by a moderator:
Why is it called the Ultimate Showdown East vs West when it is held in California?
Do a lot of teams from the east go all the way out to Cali to compete in this event?
It seems like it should be held somewhere in the middle of the country so teams from the east and the west can meet in the middle and battle it out.

Why is it called the Ultimate Showdown East vs West when it is held in California?
Do a lot of teams from the east go all the way out to Cali to compete in this event?
It seems like it should be held somewhere in the middle of the country so teams from the east and the west can meet in the middle and battle it out.

It is East vs West. Arizona vs California....

Per Henry Silvestre (Event Coordinator) -"West vs East (Of the Colorado River).. West is 1-0 after last year, and will be 2-0 should anyone but Swine Assassins from Iowa win this year... (they had 2 teams from the East last yr, 1 this yr).. My Goal is to one day have 20+ East teams out here.. Wether is pride (as they continue to get crushed 1-0, 2-0...10-0 etc..) or other.. the goal (my goal) is to get more and more East teams out here.. We go to KC, TX, TN, Colorado, etc.. Why don't they come to us? is my philosophy.... Any how, thats how the name came about for this event."

I hate it when these contest get close and i'm not going!! Have fun and good luck.

Contest is this weekend. Where is the excitement? Where is the love?!?

Back