• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Roll Call. Inside 30 days. American Bass Anglers Barbeque Cook-Off Sponsored by Early Times Whisky November 7, 2009 Russellville, AR

D

dhagood

American Bass Anglers Barbeque Cook-Off Sponsored by Early Times Whisky November 7, 2009 Russellville, AR at Dardanelle State Park on Lake Dardanelle

November 7, 2009 in Russellville, Arkansas is final stop on the American Bass Anglers BBQ Tour sponsored by Early Times Whisky for 2009. This stop on the tour is taking place the same day as the Toyota Tundra Bassmaster Weekend Series Championship final day of competition. Top 25 boaters and co-anglers from the competition will compete this final day for a $100,000 first place payday. The winner of the bass tournament will gain entry into the Bassmaster Classic which is the world championship of bass fishing.
ABA will also crown the BBQ Team of the year. The team’s best 3 of 5 finishes determines their yearend final score. The ABA BBQ Tour team of the year will receive several great awards including: Entry fees in the 2010 season on the ABA BBQ Tour, Special ET Clothing, ET Barrel Head Plaque, Guide fishing trip with an ET pro, and more.
The BBQ Cook-off and the Bass tournament weigh in will take place at beautiful Dardanelle State Park located in Russellville, AR just before the BBQ Awards are presented.

Also the Bassmaster Weekend Series that will have 400 of the best anglers from across the country just as the BBQ event draws the best BBQ Teams in the US.
Teams can also vend at these events but you must sign up as vendors. Please contact Debra Talley for any information you need.

See the latest in Triton Bass Boats, Pontoons and Toyota Tundras Trucks.

There will be some additional special prizes and awards and well as at afternoon at 3pm, spectators will be a part of the weigh-in for the Bassmaster Weekend Series Championship! Sign up for a FAB Grill that will be given away along with other great prizes.

The event will be featured in the November/December 2009 issue of the American Bass Angler Magazine. Teams smile for the cameras!
Every team that gets involved with the ABA BBQ Tour this year will be given priority registration for the 2010 tour.

Fishin’ & ‘Quein--- what could be better?

To learn more about the American Bass Anglers BBQ Cook-Offs sponsored by Early Times Whisky visit www.ababbq.com or call Debra Talley toll free at 888-203-6222 or 256-777.6045 or email Debra at dtalley@americanbassanglers.com . Debra doesn’t get on this board as much as she would like so if you have a question call or email Debra.

Professional Team Applications:
Printable: http://www.ababbq.com/ProfessionalApplication.pdf
Online: https://www.americanbassanglers.com/...rod=BBQProTeam

Backyard Team Applications:
Printable: http://www.ababbq.com/BackyardApplication.pdf
Online: https://www.americanbassanglers.com/...BQBackyardTeam

Judging Applications:
Printable: http://www.ababbq.com/JudgingApplication.pdf

About Early Times Kentucky Whisky
Early Times Kentucky Whisky is enjoyed in 28 countries around the world and the Early Times Mint Julep is the "Official Drink of the Kentucky Derby." Brown-Forman Corporation is a diversified producer and marketer of fine quality consumer products, including Jack Daniel`s, Early Times, Canadian Mist, Southern Comfort, Finlandia Vodka, Old Forester, Fetzer and Bolla Wines and Korbel California Champagnes. For more information visit www.earlytimes.com.

About American Bass Anglers
American Bass Anglers is the largest tournament organization for the weekend angler. American Bass Anglers operates the American Fishing Tour, The Toyota Tundra Bassmaster Weekend Series and the American Couples Series. Each tour is design specifically for the weekend angler offering low cost and close to home events so the anglers can qualify for larger championship. For more information on American Bass Anglers visit www.americanbassanglers.com.

For results on first four events visit www.ababbq.com

I wonder if Podge knows about this? He collects these whiskey championships.... :biggrin:

Waiting on final word from my office, but I'm planning to come as Plowboys.

Andy's coming as Smoke on Wheels. Looks to be a personal grudge match. If I'm second to last... then I have to hope that Andy is last. These little personal victories are sometimes all that we have.

Just sent in my app. I'm in.

Andy and I are leaving Thursday evening.

I'll be there this weekend. Special thanks to Fast Eddy, I wouldnt be cooking if it was not for him...letting me use his rig down there. I'm on the final hours of vacation at work, so he is letting me cook on the equipment he will have down there. Time for the full court ToY press... here we go!

I'll be there this weekend. Special thanks to Fast Eddy, I wouldnt be cooking if it was not for him...letting me use his rig down there. I'm on the final hours of vacation at work, so he is letting me cook on the equipment he will have down there. Time for the full court ToY press... here we go!

Although, your ride may leave you at a rest stop along 71. :twisted: Strategy is the name of the game.

see you dudes there, will try and get around and see everyone. Just don't tell the wife I am not minding the pit. I think I might bring some hot buttered rum for the cold night. You guys are welcome to some.

I'll bring my Ray-Bans to shield my eyes from the glare of, what I'm sure are, your very white legs.

Oh yea, they are nothing compared to a few other spots though .. :roll::roll:

42 teams as of today. Sounds like folks aren't ready to hang up the tongs for the year.

Back