How much do you know about Sriracha

6/14 casual...Mix it with your favorite BBQ sauce to spice it up too...

Ouch...5 of 14. That's just barely better than random guessing! Good thing they let us dumb people eat it, too!

well I was 7 out of 14 love this stuff much more now not only is it hot but it has such a good flavor. Making WANGS with it this weekend mixing in a little teriyaki sauce w/pineapple!!!! for tha marinade.

11 of 14, who cares how many calories there are in a bottle?

I must have gotten a bad bottle of the stuff. It just tasted like spicy ketchup.

11 of 14, who cares how many calories there are in a bottle?

All pepper sauces are low cal. It just depends on what you are putting them on or what you are dipping with. Love that flavor. I have always admire my sweet bell peppers when they turned red in my garden. I had no idea that the heat came from sweet red jalapenos. That was a surprise

I got 12 out of 14, but I guessed six of them. Luck of the Irish was at play perhaps.

I must have gotten a bad bottle of the stuff. It just tasted like spicy ketchup.

Gotta shake shake shake that stuff. If you did, and still didn't like it, then I don't know what to tell you. I love that stuff.

4/14 dang it!! Oh well, I really like the stuff and have gotten my 5 yr old son eating it. Wife says I'm crazing for getting him to eat it. He knows what's good!!

Back