Not a Performer...but the price was to good to pass up!!!

CarolinaQue

is One Chatty Farker
Reaction score
The other day, a friend came by to drop his daughter off for her piano lesson. While my wife was doing her thing with the piano, he and I usually have a beer and solve the worlds problems...at least in our minds. During this meeting of the minds, he mentions a grill he saw that looked just like my Weber Master Touch kettle, except it had a small stainless table attached to it. I asked him where he saw this, and he says that it was sitting at the local dumps free second hand area when he was there as they were closing the other day.

I thought to myself...could it be? Nah...no way. I asked him if he could swing by there and snag it if it was still there when they opened the next day. Sure enough, I got home from work today and there it was in my front yard.

No, it's not a Performer, I knew that it was to good to be true! But, it was free, and delivered and it's actually in pretty good shape. The lid of my kettle fits, so if I ever need a thermometer, I don't have to worry about running one through the air vents. I'm looking forward to cooking some thing on this thing as soon as the weekend get's here. Gotta see what it can do ya know!!!

Attachments

• New Grill 001.JPG
    New Grill 001.JPG
    90.2 KB · Views: 272
Nothing wrong with a free grill! Spousal unit doing the eye-roll thingy?

You know it!!! She get's home just as I'm cleaning it up...takes one look and mumbles..."Just what we need, another grill!"

Now, I just need to find some caster to make it mobile and raise it up a bit.

You know it!!! She get's home just as I'm cleaning it up...takes one look and mumbles..."Just what we need, another grill!"

Now, I just need to find some caster to make it mobile and raise it up a bit.
I thought my wife was the only one that made that comment.

Back