***VOTE - BBQ Brethren "Saucy" Throwdown - VOTE***

Who should be the winner of the BBQ Brethren "Saucy" Throwdown?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Darn you all, each of these looks so good I have to cook something now.

Hadda vote for my buddy landarc,so's he wouldn't get a goose egg...:laugh:
..dish looked good too..:thumb:

Golleeee...someone vote for the bigster...too bad only got one vote..:clap2:

Don't worry, I still have my vote :heh:

After reading CDs empassioned plea for sanity I realized he is right. Those burnt ends with jarred sauce look damn fine! Can I change my vote from CD to K????
:heh:

Fine, if you are okay with impotency, change your vote. Pffft. :drama:

CD :becky:

I am powerless over homemade ice cream. Especially when surrounded by all that chocolate goodness.

^^^^
soapbox.gif
I think all votes are impotent and should be counted, some liverals will have you believe that your vote wont matter and is therefor not impotent but I digress all votes are impotent.

I humbly accept the title of "Accidental Winner of the 2012 Saucy TD." I'm still shaking my head a little at this win. When I voted for myself, I thought I would be the only one.

But once CD started his yapping, I got used to the idea of winning and really wanted to beat him...

I'm unable to post the "Congrats" thread, I am getting that permissions error again. This was a DNS issue previously, as I recall.

Oddly enough, I am having issues connecting with the site today, which also seem related to DNS.

I hope this straightens itself out soon.

I'm unable to post the "Congrats" thread, I am getting that permissions error again. This was a DNS issue previously, as I recall.

Oddly enough, I am having issues connecting with the site today, which also seem related to DNS.

I hope this straightens itself out soon.

No worries.

Have you tried bringing up a command line and doing "ipconfig /flushdns" this will clear your dns cache and may help.

Nope, still getting the same results. Only resolving to the correct IP when connected to that VPN. My normal connection with my ISP is resolving to an incorrect IP.

Back