New tool or gimmick?

Nor, Looks like a science experiment ready to go bad? the bullet smoker things would work better?

I would have to say.... for him its a tool! Just seeing the bag of Western Family Match Light leads me to be believe that there is a market out there for it, when I see it at a Thrift shop I'll probably say "wow what a great idea"

I'll have to post a pic of my coal fired stump burner!

I would have to say.... for him its a tool! Just seeing the bag of Western Family Match Light leads me to be believe that there is a market out there for it, when I see it at a Thrift shop I'll probably say "wow what a great idea"

swamprb said:

De ja vux(sp) mod.

Save your money and use chips in tin foil.

swamprb said:

Comming Soon. To a Goodwill store near you!

Back