Snow Day Lunch

thillin

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Dug in the freezer and found some grilled tri tip. I heated the vacu-bag in simmering water and heated up a peice of baguette. Made a damn fine sandwhich. More pics and a write up on my BLOG.

Attachments

• Tri Tip Sandwich 004.jpg
    Tri Tip Sandwich 004.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 68
I saw some of the pictures of Houston all iced over on the morning news....Wow. Sounds like Oklahoma is slick everywhere.

I'm having left-overs for a late lunch. A shrimp / pasta thing and some potsticker dumplings. Notice the responsible sized portions? Losing the fast food lunches is one of my new years resolutions.

DSC01432a.jpg

I didn't take a picture, but I had nachos with some of my tamale fixins. Hoping to get to another small round of tamales tomorrow night.

I didn't take any pictures either, but for lunch I only had four or five olives.
And an industrial sized Bloody Mary.

bbqjoe said:
I didn't take any pictures either, but for lunch I only had four or five olives.
And an industrial sized Bloody Mary.

:shock: :shock: what, no celery stick?

I was actually gonna post that for lunch I had a loaded baked potato with some pulled pork I had in the freezer, butter, cheese, jalapenos, with some Stubs sauce on top....but didn't think of taking picture until I was finished and didn't think you'd believe me :wink:

thirdeye said:
I saw some of the pictures of Houston all iced over on the morning news....Wow. Sounds like Oklahoma is slick everywhere.

I'm having left-overs for a late lunch. A shrimp / pasta thing and some potsticker dumplings. Notice the responsible sized portions? Losing the fast food lunches is one of my new years resolutions.

DSC01432a.jpg

That is a good looking plate. My leftovers don't look nearly that good today.

Back