• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Contest Results 8/3-4, Battle of the BBQ Brethren, Manorville, NY

I don't know the area well, I try to avoid LI as much as possible, is there a nearby RD? Which one and about how far from the site?

Thanks

I don't know the area well, I try to avoid LI as much as possible, is there a nearby RD? Which one and about how far from the site?

Thanks
Nearest RD is 22 miles away according to Google maps.
Bohemia (Long Island), NY 1335 Lakeland Ave. Bohemia, NY 11716
But depending upon traffic...

We would like to thank French's Food Service for their generous support. They are the manufacturers of Frank's Hot Sauce, Cattleman's BBQ and French's Mustard.

We appreciate their donation and assistance.

Eric

Have a great weekend all!!! Chubby Hubby unable to make it this weekend. Hope everyone has a blast!!!!

We would like to thank Apple Ice for supporting the event. This is not the first BBQ event on Long Island that they have supported and their generosity is appreciated.

We would also like to thank Oakridge BBQ for their generous donation of rub. In 3 years folks that use Oakridge rubs have place in the top ten over a thousand times. We're grateful for their assistance.

Eric

Sled posted on facebook that Stubborn Bull took GC and Sled's team took RGC.
I'm not sure what team name he used for this contest. Like you I am still waiting to see the official results.

stubborn bull GC
jacked up RGC

i will post results in the morning. Just got home and time for sleep. :)

Thanks to everyone that participated. Cooks, judges, folks that came down to say 'hi' (some Brethren that weren't able to compete this year, some Brethren I haven't seen in years). It was a really fun weekend.

The weather yesterday was beautiful. Everyone I ran into seemed happy and appeared to be having a good time. The bands on Saturday and Sunday were great.

A really fun weekend. And who was it with the donuts Saturday night? Those were AMAZING. A team with a deep fryer made their own donuts and were walking around sharing them with fellow teams and organizers. They need to be the first folks to sign up for the 8th Annual Battle of the BBQ Brethren.

Congrats to Tim and the Stubborn Bull folks.

Eric

To Poobah, Eric, Kyle and everyone else involved, THANKS for another great Battle.

Now when is the signup for next year?

Congrats to Stubborn Bull, Jacked up and all who participated.

Great weather!

Next year we will attend, sorry to have missed it.

Yours in BBQ,

Cliff

Back