bbq on the river. bristol, pa.

butt head

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
anybody here going to this one? may 19th & 20th. just talked to the guy running this he said thier are 30 teams in. looking good:p

Sir. yes Sir! Two Fat Polocks BBQ Team going to Bristol to report for duty Sir! :biggrin:

Be there Judgin.. heading down there Friday nite.. look forward too seeing you people there.. Bobberquer will be there as well

After the Judging you and Bob better stop by and have a beer!

Wish I was. Got too many family obligations this weekend.

Sawdustguy said:
After the Judging you and Bob better stop by and have a beer!
what do you mean afterwards i'll be drinking with you before hand on friday night.

rbsnwngs said:
what do you mean afterwards i'll be drinking with you before hand on friday night.

I'll race ya from the car for the first beer wwwwwwwwwwwwoooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhooooooooooo:biggrin: :biggrin: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

Bobberqeer said:
Rich, pls check your E mail.. I sent you somethig last night

I got it, replied and look forward to meeting you NY guy's on Friday.

Hey Rich,

I did a party for my MIL's 70th up in Rochester NY last weekend and pre-cooked butts/briskets and vacuum-sealed as you show in your pics. This worked great, I was able to setup the meal for 40 folks with no problems. In fact I found myself in a lawn chair with a cold one cracked at 11:30am on Sunday. This was good, except the first guests to arrive were 4 nuns who did not seem to approve.

Chris

LostNation said:
I'll be going down on Wednesday night to cater a event at my brothers golf club on Thursday, here are some pictures of the pre cook I did last weekend.

http://www.kodakgallery.com/ShareLandingSignin.jsp?Uc=l16g4dw.16qx5rh8&Uy=-2axqx9&Upost_signin=Slideshow.jsp%3Fmode%3Dfromshare&Ux=0&UV=486623983416_35778705908

I should get to the contest before noon on Friday.

Chris writes >>>This was good, except the first guests to arrive were 4 nuns who did not seem to approve.<<<

They were pissed ya didnt hae any Irish Wiskey for em:biggrin:

To those of you who will be in Bristol this weekend, I'd like to hook up with you & introduce myself. I just recently became more active with posting on this site and I'm anxious to start meeting some of you. I'll get on the cattle call soon and make a formal introduction.

Rich

Rich .. just looks for fat guys, with beers.. that would be us lol..

Back