A sincere apology!

J

jmoney7269

So the other day I had a rough day. After some personal issues with the family, I decided to go do what I like to do, cook up some good q and drink some ice cold beer. Well admittedly I had way too much and it definitely did not coincide with the foul mood I was in when I got onto the forum. I had made some really snide, arrogant, and self centered comments in someone elses thread in reguard to the PBC. People are proud of their contraption wether they paid $10-10000 for it. It's all about the Q for me and your definitely not supposed to chit where you eat and that I did so its time to clean it up. Hopefully this apology will remedy those that I may have offended! Smoke on

I missed whatever it is you're talking about, but good on ya for stepping up! :thumb:

That's deep. Here's to us and guys like us. Cheers.

No worries. I'm sure I've done the same... Oh wait - I know I've done the same!

It's all good now.

Beer, BBQ and Regret...man, that song title would top every chart, country, rock, blues, urban...I mean, who hasn't done that :redface:

It takes wise person with integrity to step up and admit fault. Kudos to you. :thumb:

We all have screwed up at some point in our life.

Move along, nothing to see here.

Brian

I think its fair to say we have all been there at one point and prolly will again at some point long as u make it right all is good

Sent from my SCH-R760 using Tapatalk 2

Back