Phubar's Tangy Chick Pron

Phubar

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Now I know what you 'Mericans mean by "tangy"...very vinigar-ish.
Got these bottles from GTR last time he visited me.
I marinated the chick in Scott's,aPhter the marinating I cooked it down,added honey and some Carolina Treet.
Used this as a glaze.
Sorry...but no plated pron,just ate it with a smoked tater and mayo.

IMG_3932.jpg

IMG_3933.jpg

IMG_3935.jpg

IMG_3936.jpg

Born and raised in Goldsboro, NC... Both the sauces are near and dear to me. Im military, and in another state for 8 years. Everytime family visits or i deploy, these 2 are in my care packages along with Brightleaf Hotdogs! Not to be used together of course

Very nice sir. Love the vinegar sauces. Have to give those a try. Were they very sweet?

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

Looks good. I love Scott's. We cook new potatoes with Scott's. It's good stuff!

Looking good as usual Phubs, Carolina Treet is one of my favorites on chicken.

Looking good as usual Phubs, Carolina Treet is one of my favorites on chicken.

^^^This Pharker sent me some this summer. Now guess who's ordering it by the case online? :shocked: Moose has also been known to Phall under the spell of Carolina Treet as well. :thumb:

We've been marinating/basting chix in Carolina Treet and using the Scott's as a condiment on pulled pork - I could see the Scott's working as a marinade if it isn't in there Phor too long.

That Phlavor is kind of a Southeastern deal - salt, vinegar, etc. Things seem to get less tangy as you head north and west. I gotta try and get some country ham to ya.

Oh yeah - y'all around mid-May? :hungry:

^^^This Pharker sent me some this summer. Now guess who's ordering it by the case online? :shocked: Moose has also been known to Phall under the spell of Carolina Treet as well. :thumb:

We've been marinating/basting chix in Carolina Treet and using the Scott's as a condiment on pulled pork - I could see the Scott's working as a marinade if it isn't in there Phor too long.

That Phlavor is kind of a Southeastern deal - salt, vinegar, etc. Things seem to get less tangy as you head north and west. I gotta try and get some country ham to ya.

Oh yeah - y'all around mid-May? :hungry:

Yeah...I've learned about that in the Southern parts the Phlavour goes vinigar...this was my Phirst time of tasting it.

I think you allready gave me the country ham...if so I used it recently.

May will be Phine...we'll make time for some Quality time.:razz:
Phriday we're getting another wildboar from Germany...so you know I'm gonna save some till May.:cool:

• Thanks
Reactions: gtr
Very nice sir. Love the vinegar sauces. Have to give those a try. Were they very sweet?

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

They are "sweet" allright.

Back