Roll Call. Inside 30 days. RootsnBluesnBBQ Columbai Missouri

mobow

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
I don't cook many contest so I am always excited to list myself in a roll call. This contest is full, or at least no longer taking applications. Who is in. In The Key of Que will be there. keith

Spicewine Ironworks will be there. We had a Perfect , Perfect in Chicken there last year. Hopeing to repeat. Good luck!!

I think we are temaing up with Jamie again. I have to leave before turn ins becuase of my Son's Little Spartan Football.

So Brian will have to take over Big Meats! (Glasgow joke)

I think we are temaing up with Jamie again. I have to leave before turn ins becuase of my Son's Little Spartan Football.

So Brian will have to take over Big Meats! (Glasgow joke)

You know what they say about those skinny guys..........

Pork Barrel BBQ is making the trip from Washigton, DC to cook the contest. looking forward to seeing old friends and making new.

Pork Barrel BBQ is making the trip from Washigton, DC to cook the contest. looking forward to seeing old friends and making new.
That is quite a trip. You should win the furthest travel award. keith

Has anyone recieved a cooks packet or email? I haven't heard anything.

Pork Pistols BBQ will be there! Our first time there, what should we expect?!?!

There will be a lot of people there for the music but they were not a problem. Ice came around regularly and I think the price was reasonable but I don't remember what it was. Electricity plugs were close to site but I do not use electricity so can't comment on it past that. Trash pick up was timely. Parking is a pain later in the evening but if you are in early it is not a issue. I think it is a good contest. keith

We wanted to, but my partner's band has to play somewhere else, so we're out. His music is getting in the way of fun.:biggrin1:

Back