My first Call...

YokeUp. Podge was right. That's the most expensive thing ya ever did.:thumb: We were set up next to them in NLR..had a riot He's one of a kind. Still remember clear as a bell "Ya gotta drink a shotta this here Jack & say UN-YAWN":crazy::-D

N another thing. Ya gotta quit that cryin thing! My wife n buddies make all kinds of fun of me when I call my kids & n get all choked up when I tell them about a good call or two.:redface:

Congratulations on the call, man! I remember my first call. I was stunned. I couldn't believe they'd actually called MY name... Awesome feeling though.

Cheers, and here's to many more for you!

Same for my 1st call, 2nd in Chicken. My friends on another team nudged me and were like get up there and get your trophy!! :becky:

Didn't get a chance to tell you at the contest but Congrats Jeff!
Two top ten finishes. Now i can finally say I know how you feel being i got my first top ten there also in brisket. Its been a long road but it was worth it to take that walk!!!

Oh, and thanks for the alligator sausage and venison sausage Friday evening.

Looking forward to seeing you and the rest of guys down the road and hopefully hearing our numbers called many more times!!!

Clint

N another thing. Ya gotta quit that cryin thing! My wife n buddies make all kinds of fun of me when I call my kids & n get all choked up when I tell them about a good call or two.:redface:

Who would have ever thought that BBQ would bring me to tears.... I love it!:boxing:

Didn't get a chance to tell you at the contest but Congrats Jeff!
Two top ten finishes. Now i can finally say I know how you feel being i got my first top ten there also in brisket. Its been a long road but it was worth it to take that walk!!!

Oh, and thanks for the alligator sausage and venison sausage Friday evening.

Looking forward to seeing you and the rest of guys down the road and hopefully hearing our numbers called many more times!!!

Clint

Clint, Congrats to you as well, it was great to meet you and I can tell that you are a great guy to hang out with... you do the research and give me the bullet points... I loved, and incorporated the AuJus jar thing and looking forward to learning more together and moving up the laddar together. God bless ya.

jeff

It was a pleasure to pull your ticket for the first time! Now the fun begins!

Dr. H.... I can tell, the tone has changed, I'm not just that wacked out Jesus freek who is a nice guy anymore....uh ohhhhh he can cook too.... LOL, Thanks again for all you guys do for us out there.:thumb:

Back