USA $100,000 BBQ Championship ToY Series Leaders

ThomEmery

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
Smoke OnThe Water Events President Ron Cates is pleased to announce the addition of the Team of the Year Series Leader Program. Working with the Barbeque Associations all across the USA to insure the USA Barbeque $100,000 Championship in Laughlin NV has the best field of 300 teams available October 31 through November 3. Smoke is offering each of the larger Barbeque Associations a free non transferable, non pass down entry and hotel room for their Team of the Year Series Leader based on the scores cut off date, October 7 2013.
Coordinating this ToY Series Leaders Program is Thom Emery a past President of the California BBQ Association. Those associations desiring inclusion should contact Thom at ThomEmery@aol.com

We have touched base with many of the associations
And look forward to talking with others
Agreements in place with
The Great Lakes, InterMountain, Rocky Mt, California, Western Regional and Mid Atlantic associations

Last edited:
Say you end up with 10 associations, are you taking the TOY top 30 from each? Or more teams from the larger bodies?

Say you end up with 10 associations, are you taking the TOY top 30 from each? Or more teams from the larger bodies?

Then there will be a total of 10 teams, only one team from each association(TOY winner from each association)

wow, that will be quite the lineup. look forward to watching this one unfold.

Then there will be a total of 10 teams, only one team from each association(TOY winner from each association)

Thanks. Had I spent more than 1 second reading it I probably would have figured it out. No more early morning posts from me:wacko:

Smoke OnThe Water Events President Ron Cates is pleased to announce the addition of the Team of the Year Series Leader Program. Working with the Barbeque Associations all across the USA to insure the USA Barbeque $100,000 Championship in Laughlin NV has the best field of 300 teams available October 31 through November 3. Smoke is offering each of the larger Barbeque Associations a free non transferable, non pass down entry and hotel room for their Team of the Year Series Leader based on the scores cut off date, October 7 2013.
Coordinating this ToY Series Leaders Program is Thom Emery a past President of the California BBQ Association. Those associations desiring inclusion should contact Thom at ThomEmery@aol.com

We have touched base with many of the associations
And look forward to talking with others
Agreements in place with
The Great Lakes, InterMountain, Rocky Mt, California, Western Regional and Mid Atlantic associations
Looks like Utah BQQ A, the New England BBQ Society and the FLA BBQ A will be joining the party

Last edited:
300 T.O.Y.'s...wow! :twisted: :tongue: :becky:

The post reads 300 teams :0)

Waiting on word from the Northwest

The post reads 300 teams :0)

Waiting on word from the Northwest

Lol...I knew that...:D. We'll pencil in the event on our calendar depending on the weather...hard to pass up a shot at a hundred grand purse plus a new truck...:cool:

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

Laughlin NV first weekend in November
SOTW has three in Nevada this year
One in Vegas two in Laughlin

Back