• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Que & Cruz Louisa, VA July 15-16,2011

Brauma

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Inside a week, now!

Cat Sass BBQ will be there! Looking forward to seeing everyone. :clap2:

We're getting there sometime on Thurs, can't wait to see everyone again. Get ready for another big Rock Band marathon on Sat. night.

Hogback Mtn BBQ rolling in on Thursday evening, can't wait! Only 2nd comp this year, been too busy catering.

We should be getting there sometime Thursday afternoon. Looking forward to it!

If anyone is interested in a shot of cactus juice. Stop by around 8 Friday, or after the judges leave whichever is earlier.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

Cactus juice? Is that the concoction you had in Frederick? If so, I'll be stopping by.

If anyone is interested in a shot of cactus juice. Stop by around 8 Friday, or after the judges leave whichever is earlier.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

I don't know what that is but I'd like a shot. :whoo:

Catus juice? im in :) I can return the favor with some of Junior Johnson's best of the best.

Our First Comp

This will be the first competition for Smokerhead. Should be getting there Friday morning. Look forward to meeting everyone.

This will be the first competition for Smokerhead. Should be getting there Friday morning. Look forward to meeting everyone.

Make sure you stop by and say hi! And if we can help in any way, don't hesitate to ask.

I'll be judging so I hope to see some of the brethren there. Good luck to each of you!

Congratulations to Tarheel Smokers for winning GC and Smokin Peaches with GC Reserve!

Back