Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Blues Cruise and BBQ Fest Sedalia MO June 17-18

mobow

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
This is my first Roll Call where I can say I am cooking. Will be the first contest for "In The Key Of Que". Can't wait. keith

I sent the application in a couple months ago so I'm assuming we're "IN", but haven't received any confirmation & no response to recent e-mails. Has anyone received any information from the organizers?

York, that is so cool. Susie and I thank you for letting us cook with you. We will have our 30th contest judging soon. It will be nice to cook at a contest with you. I will use all the secrets you taught me.. Unfortunately the only one I remember is Red Stag and lemonade. keith
ps bring your B game.:wink:

going up thr night and staying all weekend I will bring the pool again bring your swim suit :thumb: no rain :clap2::tape: one hell of an storm blew threw last year :mad2:

Got our entry in the mail yesterday, so the Belly Brothers will be there! Or at least part of us, one may be on vacation that week.

I sent the application in a couple months ago so I'm assuming we're "IN", but haven't received any confirmation & no response to recent e-mails. Has anyone received any information from the organizers?
I got a answer to a e-mail on Monday confirming he had my app and payment. keith

I finally got confirmation from the contest organizers - Funny Farm BBQ is in. Looking forward to seeing all of you.

Will anyone have a case of Parsley that they will be wanting to split with someone? keith

I can't wait to get back to KCBS I did an st louis contest under there rules it sucked there judging is all over the place just sucked -- never do one of them again see everyone up there :becky:

Hey, I'm not competing, just attending. Will be there with the wife on Friday. I'll keep an eye out for Brethren banners and say hi. I'd definitely be interested in volunteering to give someone a hand next year. Never tried competing but you never know what bug is gonna bite I guess. Seeya there and good luck!

Back