The Zero's Club

dc932-funny_pictures_cat_wants_to_be_lion.jpg

Hey, Guerry, your pussy just got moosed! :shocked:

And I even looked to see where/what this thread was before I posted! I'm in the basement, I'm in the basement! :whoo:

Still have a few spots left for the first run of the zero certificates. It is much easier to do in batches so I just need a few more people and we are ready to go.

Still have a few spots left for the first run of the zero certificates. It is much easier to do in batches so I just need a few more people and we are ready to go.

Are you doing the TD Whiplash Certificates, too?

CD

CD should be the President of the Whiplash Club. That's a tough one to pull off.:thumb: And would be an honor to achieve.

Count me in! I zeroed on the "Rookie, FNG..." TD in 2010 and the spare ribs master cut series.

All My Zeros ( 2:00 PM Eastern, 1:00 PM Central on TDC)

deguerre 2011 Mini

1786377_deguerre.jpg

deguerre 2011 Man Sized Meat

1823559_deguerre.jpg

deguerre 2011 Fast Food

1828169_deguerre.jpg

^^^^^ Farking rib eye chili got a farking zero...

deguerre 2010 Sandwiches

I entered chicken salad in a BBQ contest - my FIRST zero.

deguerre.jpg

deguerre 2010 Beef Ribs
deguerre.jpg

^^^^^ Farking rib eye cowboy steak got a zero...

deguerre 2010 Fried

One burnt farked up gooey mess...the original that a TD was later named after

1276415_deguerre.jpg

deguerre 2010 Satay

attachment.php

And, the pinnacle of the pinnacle is the Throwdown Whiplash club. To be a member of that club, you must follow a Throwdown win with a Zero, one week later.

It takes serious talent, quickly followed by serious lack of talent to achieve Throwdown Whiplash. :bow:

CD

So does it have to be a week to qualify? Farkin' special rules. :tsk:

I won the Fajita TD on 7-23-2011 at 7:13 AM then scored a goose egg on the Battle Meatloaf TD 31 minutes later at 7:44 AM. :bow:

Last edited:
Finally found my zero dishes.

First, a delicious dish that resembles a medical catastrophe of some sort for the "Rookie, Amateur, FNG" TD of 2011.

b109c431-e7b4-4eb9-af75-4ab7b63e5c50.jpg

And some skinny arse spare ribs that I sauced, which I never do - but what better time to fark around than for the Spareribs Master Cut TD? :doh:

finishribs.jpg

Here are mine... Both in the legendary 2011 Summer of Spam TD.

SPAMOINKS (served on fine china)
1727172_Al_Czervik_1.jpg

Spam and egg popeyes served on a cold tortilla with Vienna Sausage
1780175_Al_Czervik_2.jpg

Some zeros define explanation but I know these two deserve what they got! :clap:

Back