• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

if you could only take one class?

I saw the MT Outlaw trailer leaving before awards and said "Hey that guy posts on brethren's" then during awards it was "Hey, I saw that guy leave"

It sure did. Consistency is a key to how we cook and that's a big part of both those classes!!

Great job at the Royal! Sorry I didn't get to hang out more. Seems there's always too much to do for a 1 man show to get any visiting in.

I saw the MT Outlaw trailer leaving before awards and said "Hey that guy posts on brethren's" then during awards it was "Hey, I saw that guy leave"

Ha Ha thanks for noticing.......

To say we were bummed while we were watching awards is an understatement. One of our guys had a flight that left early Tuesday morning and we have our own business that needed a little attention before he could leave. So we had to make a tough decision and get a little closer to home so we could be home at a decent time on Monday.

Tuffy and Donny Teel both put on Solid classes. We cook on a gravity feed and had no problem incorporating so of those techniques into our cooking.
You just edged me out for reserve by .0344 of a point! I took Travis Clark's class earlier this year and can't say enough how much his techniques helped. His recipes are very extensive, but it's comp BBQ. I know 100% it's a tell all class, after tasting some of his comp product!

Ha Ha thanks for noticing.......

To say we were bummed while we were watching awards is an understatement. One of our guys had a flight that left early Tuesday morning and we have our own business that needed a little attention before he could leave. So we had to make a tough decision and get a little closer to home so we could be home at a decent time on Monday.

I was there all weekend with Fat Boys (cmikes), and left right before awards to go to the airport. I watched awards on Anella's facebook live, and everyone at gate 62 was looking at me weird when they announced them 3rd overall and I cheered.

You just edged me out for reserve by .0344 of a point! I took Travis Clark's class earlier this year and can't say enough how much his techniques helped. His recipes are very extensive, but it's comp BBQ. I know 100% it's a tell all class, after tasting some of his comp product!

But ISD was so far ahead of you that you could have included your sausage score and still not won GC! :icon_smile_tongue: :icon_smile_tongue:

Back