View Single Post
Old 09-29-2010, 12:54 AM   #5
caliking
is One Chatty Farker

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobBrisket View Post
It's still good. Just store it away from the house. That's the only real worry. My pecan gets hammered every year by wood boring beetles and I still use it. Basically just adds flavor to the sweet blue!

Bob
OK. That helps. Thanks. Currently the wood is stored on the covered patio since that is the only place where it won't get rained on constantly. I can't put the rack anywhere in the yard since the sprinkler system will spray water on it every other day. The rack is a few feet from an exterior wall of the house. Is that too close? Or should I just move it far away and let it get rained on every now and then? The last thing I need is termites in the house! I guess I just answered my own question... will be moving the wood rack further away.
[FONT=Arial Narrow][B]EZ wood handled 3 wheeler | OTS | OTS mod to OTG | [COLOR=red]Ladybug[/COLOR] SS Performer | UglyDrumTandoor | UDS v1 | midi UDS with [COLOR=red]red[/COLOR] [COLOR=black]nipples[/COLOR] | SJG smoker mod | Simpsons SJS | [COLOR=black]Simpsons[/COLOR] OTG | WGA charcoal | SJP | Stacked brick WFO | Lodge Logic Sportsman's Grill cast iron hibachi/sigri | [COLOR=green]LBGE | sbge | [SIZE="1"]mini bge[/SIZE] [/COLOR] [/B][/FONT]
caliking is offline   Reply With Quote