IT'S ON!! N Tx/ S. Ok Bash Sat Nov 2nd Lake Ray Roberts

Wangs...

null_zps2122e69c.jpg

null_zps21ed7b70.jpg

null_zps543f17a2.jpg

Dang all the food looks real good

And peeps you're not supposed to get the wildlife drunk :tsk:

Got Tyler home and let him play in the ball pit before bed....

Tasha made me take a shower...said I had a funky smell from hanging around you farkers! :wink: could have been the Cabo and the beer :biggrin:

I think I am finally getting un-stuffed after a eating 2 hours ago....the drive home was miserable!!!

Thanks, Kevin (Smitty) for taking the initiative and getting this thing scheduled. Shooting for first weekend of April for the next one, but that is again a NASCAR weekend, so we might think about another weekend around there.

Thanks for stopping by Chris (sliding_billy) and hanging for a bit! Some good looking boys ya got there, but you need to work on feeding them some some spicy foods :wink:

Charles (frognot) and Brian (Totally Basted) thanks for coming out and joining us. It was good to meet you guys and eat your big ol' MOINK balls! Hope camping tonight is a success!

Glenn (caseydog), we missed ya, but I think I had your share of Cabo ;)

Yes I too am STUFFED and just plain Tired- 3 late nites in a row with early Mornings. I had Enough Fun to want to do this again Late March/Early April - Same Place but MORE People and Even More Food. Nap Time.......:oops:

Well, now that there is one in the books... hopefully we can make it an even bigger bash next time.

We had a really fine time yesterday. Lotsa good food & fellowship. Great to meet some more Brethrens. Thanks again to Smitty who got this thing rolling.

Big props to peeps for all the great pictures and posting, along with the pulled pork & pig shots. (that sentence was brought to you by the letter P). Was nice meeting Mrs. peeps and lil peeps.

Billy, wish you could have stayed longer but was good to get to meet you!

This state park was a top-notch facility and would be a great place for a future bash. There was a kid's pool stocked with catfish close to the pavilion we were at, sand volleyball area also close, very nice campsites, extremely accessible with lots of parking.
My son & i fished in the lake (plus there's no license required for fishing at Texas state parks) and enjoyed the perfect weather we had yesterday.

If we have another bash here will definitely take some vacation time & camp a few days.

Guys, thanks for sharing all the great pics! :clap2:

Looks like you all had a fine time. :thumb:

Big props to peeps for all the great pictures and posting, along with the pulled pork & pig shots. (that sentence was brought to you by the letter P). Was nice meeting Mrs. peeps and lil peeps.
:rofl:
P is my letter...got 4 total in my name :wink: The fam had a great time! Tyler wore himself out!

We had a really fine time yesterday. Lotsa good food & fellowship. Great to meet some more Brethrens. Thanks again to Smitty who got this thing rolling.

Billy, wish you could have stayed longer but was good to get to meet you!

This state park was a top-notch facility and would be a great place for a future bash. There was a kid's pool stocked with catfish close to the pavilion we were at, sand volleyball area also close, very nice campsites, extremely accessible with lots of parking.
My son & i fished in the lake (plus there's no license required for fishing at Texas state parks) and enjoyed the perfect weather we had yesterday.

If we have another bash here will definitely take some vacation time & camp a few days.
^^^^ All this!!! Great folks and a great venue!

Looks like it was a great time! I like the looks of that park too. Thanks for sharing!

Bob

I made pulled pork quesadillas with my leftover pulled pork last night! No pron, but they were quite tasty!

Yup Spring Bash at Same Place! Maybe Fred will Come Again. Last Weekend of a March or a First Weekend of April sounds about right......:mrgreen:

Ill probally camp and may do overnite Goat Smoke.....:tongue:

Thanks, Kevin (Smitty) for taking the initiative and getting this thing scheduled. Shooting for first weekend of April for the next one, but that is again a NASCAR weekend, so we might think about another weekend around there.

Man, I wanted to go to this but wife was out of town and I had things to do with the kids. If you plan on the first weekend of April, I have a connection with the portable satellite and TV that we can watch the NASCAR races on.

This last time we were scheduled for a race weekend so I think we were gonna try to miss it the next go-round. It seems that some BBQ enthusiasts are also NASCAR enthusiasts. :wink: Especially, caseydog! :becky:

Back