View Single Post
Old 05-28-2013, 03:11 PM   #343
V-wiz
is One Chatty Farker

Quote:
Originally Posted by BisonStew View Post
Holy smokes, (pun intended), I'm a newbie on here and just browsed through this thread and most of the photos. WOW, that oven looks amazing, may you enjoy many pizzas for your hard work. I wouldn't fret the dough you'll have plenty of time to experiment with that. Just today on another thread we were discussing pizza dough were I recommend using Italian Tipo 00 Flour if you can find it, it's higher in gluten which is what you want in a pizza dough.

Also, don't use a dough pin, if you do be gentle unless you are going for a very crispy flat dough. Again, experimenting is everything but I'd really track down the Italian flour that's all I've been using the past couple of years when I discovered it.

Thanks alot for the encouraging words, i have heard of the Tipo flour, i will start using the more expensive flours once i get this thing figured out, in the mean time im using King Arthur, which is still pretty good from what ive heard. Thanks for the advice.