You're All Invited to The 2019 Texas BBQ Brethren Spring Bash on 3-16-2019

After hitting a couple buckets at the golf course yesterday I came back and did a little cleanup inside the Shirley. This weekend my plan is to get the bling added to it.
Working on getting things ready for the Bash! :mrgreen:

:mod: 33 DAYS Till the 2019 Texas BBQ Brethren Spring Bash :mod:

OK guys and gals the Bash is coming up fast! Time to get your menu finalized. And your gear cleaned up and ready to go.
Looks like we will already have around 20 or so signed up to attend this year and that's great!!
clap2.gif

Don't forget to bring a few camp chairs, tables and coolers loaded full of adult beverages. A couple of sides would be great also.
I'll bring a couple of 10x10 pop ups we can setup by the cookers.

:mod: 28 DAYS Till the 2019 Texas BBQ Brethren Spring Bash :mod:

This year Shelly and I are going to cook a Dutch Oven breakfast in the morning.
I think I can do it by the cookers.
If not I may try it on one of the park grills.
Anyone bringing coffee?
Who's got the Cabo this year? :mrgreen:

I'm still trying to decide what to cook. I figure I'll bring a big bowl potato salad. Maybe some beans, too. Some sausages and spam to throw in. I'd like to do some ribs, but what if everybody else is also doing ribs? Is rib overload a thing?

I'm still trying to decide what to cook. I figure I'll bring a big bowl potato salad. Maybe some beans, too. Some sausages and spam to throw in. I'd like to do some ribs, but what if everybody else is also doing ribs? Is rib overload a thing?
Bring some ribs!
It all sounds great!
Also check out the sign up sheet to see what others have posted.
Go ahead and bring some friends too!
See you at the Bash!! :mrgreen:

I was asked how many Shirleys will be at the Bash this year.
I'll have my 24x42 there. Conley will bring his if he can attend.
Any other Shirley owners coming to the Bash? :mrgreen:

I was asked how many Shirleys will be at the Bash this year.
I'll have my 24x42 there. Conley will bring his if he can attend.
Any other Shirley owners coming to the Bash? :mrgreen:

Are you asking if any other Shirley owners are coming to the Bash? Or are you asking if any other Shirley owners are bringing their smoker to the bash? :wacko: LOL, it would be a long haul for us to pull our's out there. Seriously it doesn't look like we'll make this one. We'll miss you guys, well everyone except Paul.

Are you asking if any other Shirley owners are coming to the Bash? Or are you asking if any other Shirley owners are bringing their smoker to the bash? :wacko: LOL, it would be a long haul for us to pull our's out there. Seriously it doesn't look like we'll make this one. We'll miss you guys, well everyone except Paul.
Well... I'm speechless. I guess you've been sniffing too much lighter fluid. :pound:

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Back