LPAGA-60...Magicater Grill with 60" in roll top

U2CANQUE

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
I have to get rid of my baby...no, not the smoker, but, the mambo-jambo grill. It is 60” widths. Includes aluminized steel construction, stainless steel front, sides, back and service shelf, modular design, stainless steel radiant's, pilot system, water tubs,
heavy duty cooking grid, steel legs with casters, complete gas system, 2 40 lb horizontal tanks in removable tank cart with wheels and NSF certified.

It lists new for $3,764, with the roll top running an additional $1,200.

I will post my pictures of it as soon as I can roll it out of the garage. A direct link to the grill specs is at http://www.dvorsons.com/Magikitchen/MagiCater.html#Gas

I am asking $1,250....great for catering large parties.....it has ran like a champ.....

magicater

I am interested in purchasing one for my outdoor kitchen. I was wondering how you like it and if you have any negative things you would like to point out about it. I have looked into other grills (they are prettier but much more expensive) and do not have the size or btu's in comparison to this one. Any advice would be appreciated.
thanks
Atti

It is a decent outside grill. I would look into a better cover for the grill than the one that they send you. It is plastic, and damages easily. Overall I have been pleased with the grill, customer service, and overall reliability.

Back