Winner of the BBQ Brethren Special "Farking Double Cheeseburger!" Throwdown is...

Moose

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
Moose![FONT=&quot]

Congrats to Moose for the Farking Double Cheeseburger TD win!

Applausegif1_zps69da9f92.gif

As the winner of the BBQ Brethren "Farking Double Cheeseburger!" Throwdown, Moose receives....

1) The ultra rare, extremely cool, ever evolving, always different, and thus HIGHLY collectible Official BBQ Brethren Throwdown Certificate, now available in two distinct styles!
Just send bigabyte a PM with your email address, the name you want on the Cert, (can be your real name or Screen name) which style you want, and the name of your dish and you will receive it within 547 business days. ** Don't forget to send Chris your credit card details for final processing! :biggrin1:[/FONT]

2) A $10 gift certificate from All Things BBQ, to spend however you wish, PLUS a choice of any bottle of Cattleman's Rub! [FONT=&quot]:clap2:
You can check out Josh's Sales and Ventures page HERE, and you can go directly to All Things BBQ to explore all the great stuff he has available.

[/FONT]Moose

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]View the Voting Thread[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

That is one excellent farking cheeseburger, moose! Great win!

Congrats Moose. Great looking burger.

Does it feel a little weird announcing yourself as winner?

Vote for Moose!!!!!!!

Oh he won already lol

Dang fine burger there Mr Moose

Allright Moose!:clap:

So, do you think you'll ever get around to making your certificate?

Sure, just send me the info you want on it! I probably already know all of it...but if you would confirm the dish name for me that would help.

I should have that out to you in no time!

Back