What's the wierdest thing you've ever smoked?

GreasePig

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
It's Friday night and I'm bored...

I've seen ABT's, Fatties, Piggles, etc., etc....

Show me more!

C'mon Brethren, lessen my boredom!

What is the craziest, wierdest thing you have ever smoked?

(and I'm not talking about that stuff in the lil' baggie that Phubar sprinkles on his brownies!)

GreasePig, buddy of mine conned me into trying some fresh caught perch. Now I know how they make cardboard.

Not sure exactly what it was but,woke up naked and in another state 2 days later.....:shock:

Well it's not really wierd, but different, I've done racoon before.

Mine was purple.............:)-

Eat it in Amarillo and woke up in Gallup:rolleyes:

Well it's not really wierd, but different, I've done racoon before.

Don't be fooled that is wierd... how was it?:confused:
I have a couple round my house that I've been tryin to get trapped and when I do now I know what to do with'em... (just dont tell the wife till after)

Don't be fooled that is wierd... how was it?:confused:
I have a couple round my house that I've been tryin to get trapped and when I do now I know what to do with'em... (just dont tell the wife till after)

Yardbird is good on EVERYTHING! :tongue::tongue::tongue:

BBQ'ed some Tennessee grey squirrel along with some grasshoppers when I was in the military.
Gotta love survival training!

BBQ'ed some Tennessee grey squirrel along with some grasshoppers when I was in the military.
Gotta love survival training!

LOL I have a friend that taught survival training. I'll have to ask him about all the wierd chit he has eaten :wink:

15 lbs of bluefish for my Pop and I hate blue fish!
I wrapped everything in foil, it took a bag of charcoal just to burn off the smell.
He enjoyed it.:icon_sick

I plead the fifth on the grounds that it might incriminate me...and probably others...i don't really remember.

Back