New 2 BBQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Piggy_Tummy

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
Hello all :)
My name is Danielle from the Chicago Suburbs. I work in the catering division for Sweet Baby Rays BBQ. I got my first smoker last summer for the sole purpose of smoking sausages. I absolutely have fallen in love with it and I hate to admit, I haven't even done sausage on it yet! I tagged along for my first competition over Memorial Day weekend at Red, White, & BBQ Westmont. Our team didn't go great but we had fun and I learned a ton. I'm thinkin' this is my new addiction.

Hello Danielle and welcome!!! this is a wonderful and informative site so sit back and watch how deep your new addiction can go.... as form me 20 years of backyard smoking and counting and loving every second of it....this site is a wealth of information enjoy!!!!:becky:

Welcome neighbor.

Hope to meet you at the next event.

Welcome, come on in, take your shoes off and sit a spell.

Greetings and welcome from Hickory, North Carolina :)

Sausage is something I hope to get into myself soon...

Greetings and welcome from Hickory, North Carolina :)

Sausage is something I hope to get into myself soon...

One of my friends who I cook with just got an industrial sausage maker for us to play with, im way excited to be working with that soon. Maybe I should get to work on smoking it like my original plan was!

Welcome to the absolutely best Que forum on the entire web. You are gonna love it here!

Welcome from Indiana!!!!!

THIS PLACE ROCKS!!!!!
:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back