OPEN ME!! A Christmas Gift to the Brethren

There are 112 entries by my count, so far, with three more days to go. Get those entries in. Time is flying! :flypig:

I subscribed 3/29/12, but, don't count me in.
I already have 2 WSM's, if I won, I'd probably just sell it, which is disingenuous and greedy, not in the Brethren spirit.

God's been good to me, hopefully somebody who really needs and wants it will win.
Thanks Tish, it's a good thing you are doing.
Merry Christmas, and good luck to everyone!
Bob

Only two days left, brethren, to get your entry in for the drawing of an 18.5" Weber Smokey Mountain with a cover, and have it delivered to your door. Entries will close as of midnight, December 31, 2012.

The only two things necessary for elegibility are to purchase or renew an existing subscription at any time in the year 2012. And you must type a post in this thread that says, "Count me it!". If you're not sure how to buy a subscription, just scroll to the top of the page and click where you see the link "purchase subscription". Follow the instructions there to make your purchase. Then you're entered!

Two days left, and approximately 114 entries. That's all! Somebody is gonna win that 18.5" Weber Smokey Mountain, and the odds are ridiculously good, so there's every chance that it might be YOU!!! Help support this BBQ Site we all call home, and keep it running. Keep the brethren alive!!! :wink:

Back