Roll Call. Inside 30 days. SC Festival of Discovery July 7-9 Greenwood SC

Love this contest...
Wish I could figure out SC judges :confused:

This is where I got my start...would not miss it for the world!!!!!!!! Can't wait to get there and melt in that SC July HEAT!!!!! :thumb:

As far as I know, I will be there with Screamin Nite Hog.... looks like it will be another HOT one in July.... I don't know how well I will be socially after working 10 straight days, but I will try to be. Hopefully the mojo maker will be working well that weekend....

We'll be there. Great contest despite the oppressive heat.....

Good luck to all. We will be there thursday nite to set up and have a little rock the square start up party. If you are lookin for juslearnin he will be the fat guy passed out in the chair with the mister sparky shirt on. Ill post a pic tomm so you can find him. We will have some good eats also stop by and chat if you can. Team largetime.net we always have a large time.

BK just leave the posting to me. Get back to lang and learn how to use it.

It says that this is the hottest event in the southeast. I know it may very well be the hottest as it is on pavement in July. Damn, I guess we will have to drink plenty of liquids.

It says that this is the hottest event in the southeast. I know it may very well be the hottest as it is on pavement in July. Damn, I guess we will have to drink plenty of liquids.

Last year the thermometer under our tent read 113!!! It's a new meaning of HOT.....make sure u bring 3-4 cases of H20!!!!!!:thumb:

I've sent in our (wife too) application to judge, but haven't heard back yet.

GOOD LUCK to ALL!!!

Ready to roll out the red carpet

Que friends -

Yes sir! Greenwood, SC is the HOTTEST event in the southeast! We do know how to throw a big party! 11th Annual South Carolina Festival of Discovery....anticipate 80+ teams from all around battling it out for over $20K in cash and prizes. This is a VERY cook friendly event! Love music....over 13 blues bands throughout the downtown!

Roger....we'll do the best we can on the spot...tougher this year. They have put a drive up ATM right in the middle of the grass :shock:! But, we'll figure out something!

SC Festival of Discovery
July 7-9
Greenwood, SC
http://www.festivalofdiscovery.com
Find us on Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/festivalofdiscovery

Roger....we'll do the best we can on the spot...tougher this year. They have put a drive up ATM right in the middle of the grass :shock:! But, we'll figure out something!

OUCH...that was the perfect spot for my RV AND trailer. I am sure you'll do what you can!

We'll have our misting fan there for all to share.

Weatherman says temps in the upper 80's :becky:! We've also bought 10 commercial grade mist fans and will have those set out!

WOW!!!!! Upper 80's...Now I definitely can't wait to get to G-Wood Thursday!!!! :thumb:

Back