Big T'z Crew - Aliens

T

The Turk

Seriously, are you guys Aliens sent hear to destroy the BBQ competition world! What a start to a comp career. 3 Grands and a Reserve in what 7 comps. Nice Job!

I would like to officially reserve my seat for their first cooking class:mrgreen:

Love to see these breakout stories!

Can't wait to meet you later this year.
shiner.gif

No doubt they are on freakin fire!! Super nice folks..great to see it.

Dude - someone send in the heli-tanker and put out this fire already :biggrin:

They're burning through Iowa like it's nothing.

Seriously, are you guys Aliens sent hear to destroy the BBQ competition world! What a start to a comp career. 3 Grands and a Reserve in what 7 comps. Nice Job!

Ya know... Now that you mention it I did see a strange beam of green light coming out of the sky and onto their site at Waterloo... Hmmm...

:biggrin:

It was a pleasure to meet the crew. You guys are livin the dream of every rookie BBQ team.
Oh, that green beam over W'loo was just my envy showing.
ModelMaker

There such a great group, it's always nice to see them do well. However, I do wish they would move away and compete in another state.:mrgreen:
You need to give us other low end comp teams get a glimps of glory. :wink:

It was nice meet you this weekend! Thanks for the congrats. Hopefully I will be able to make it over for your golf outing.

Just remember to always have fun Ryan and by looking at your crew, that should be possible.

Congrats again.

Scottie

There such a great group, it's always nice to see them do well. However, I do wish they would move away and compete in another state.:mrgreen:
It was suggested that we move to New England, I was thinking about a home in the Hampton"s area! I told you to keep the hats!! Bad JU-JU to give back a gift!! They have officially been blessed! :wink: Will miss you in Mason City! Congrats to all that walked!!:icon_cool Big T'z

Your glory awaits you in the BBQ Field of Dreams in 2010. Keep practicing that pork.

I hear that next years Field of Dreams willbe the Last, bummer.:cry:

What!? Are you talking about the Butt to Butt and the IL State BBQ Championship? Why? If so that stinks.

Back