Roll Call. Inside 30 days. I Love BBQ Festival Lake Placid NY

pigmaker23

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
It's Only 9 Days Away.. Who's In ? Dont forget we are looking for Rubs & Sauce Donations for the Junior World Championships....

Q Haven is in...can't think of a better place to spend the July 4th weekend!

Yep, good lord willin', creek don't rise, aint nobody pushes the big red button.

Just looked at the map and teams for the event. It has my team name but scottie johnson as the name. Scottie would be welcome to compete with us but i dont think he is. We can pick him up at the albany airport and drive him the rest of the way up. What time will u be landing Scottie?

Just looked at the map and teams for the event. It has my team name but scottie johnson as the name. Scottie would be welcome to compete with us but i dont think he is. We can pick him up at the albany airport and drive him the rest of the way up. What time will u be landing Scottie?

I'll have to see what times they have!!! I do love that contest and would wash dishes for just about anyone... Have a shot of vodka with Dmitry for me! If you guys see any of the luge guys (Mark, Brian or Gordy), please tell them me and my girls said to say hello.

Great contest!!!

have a special bottle of Nemirof Lex vodka from the Ukraine for him!!! Since you are on our team now, can u tell us how you make your ribs. We will just keep it in the TEAM.

Back